Monday, September 10, 2007

Week 39



These photos were taken yesterday on Bowen Island. I surprised Drew and took him to the island for a small hike and birthday dinner at Blue Eyed Marys. We couldn't have asked for a nicer day to make the trip.

Only five days left and we're both getting really excited now. Everything is ready to go, we just need baby. We don't really have any plans for the next week, we're just going to take advantage of "us" time and make sure we're well rested. We had a very busy weekend, trying to fit in visits with friends and celebrate Drew's upcoming birthday. I'm relieved that we were able to celebrate Drew's birthday, I was afraid the baby would come early and his birthday would be forgotten.

Today I'm having a pedicure, my last bit of pampering before the baby arrives. I'm quite looking forward to the foot massage! I've been extremely blessed during this pregnancy though. No swelling, indigestion, heart burn or stretch marks. All I can complain about is a bit of back pain and some sleepless nights. Hopefully the labour will go as smoothly.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Cara,

Casey here from Oshawa, your dad sent me pics of Owin, he's a doll, your a trooper, for going oh-natural, I checked out your blog, its pretty kewl, you and your man do a lot together and thats awesome, keep posting pics of the little guy, I would love to watch his growth progress.

Cheers and both of you take care of yourselves and most importantly the little one.

Casey Dow (crazubabe@hotmail.com)

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

h