Monday, August 06, 2007

Week 34


Only 6 weeks left! I can't believe how quickly this summer has flown by. It sucks that the weather is nice now that I can't really do anything. I'm still able to walk (which we do a lot of) and I still bike to work occasionally and do yoga but hiking is tough now that I'm carrying around 20 some extra pounds. My tummy has really grown in the last couple of weeks and bending over has become a chhallenge. I'm also running low on clothes that fit me again. I just can't justify buying a lot at this point though.

A lot of people are asking what we need for the baby. The truth is that we don't need anything. We got a car seat which we installed Saturday and a sling which we're learning how to use. We've been given a lot of second hand clothes and have enough cloth diapers to last us for awhile. We really don't have room in our condo for much and truthfully, we don't feel that we need all of the things they tell you to buy.

Just a heads up - we're trying to keep our baby away from synthetic fibers and plastics. We're planning to buy most of our baby toys from this great local company specializing in wooden toys.

If you live locally, help would be the best gift you could give us. Meals and cleaning are always welcome. For those who don't live quite so close, we've opened a savings account for the baby.

By the way, we bought a new computer. With a built-in camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

h