Sunday, May 27, 2007

Belly - 24 weeks

I'm actually starting to show - after 24 weeks of pregnancy. It's taken some adjustment but I really enjoy the belly. I can't imagine it getting much bigger though and I have a ways to go yet. I'm running out of clothes that fit but finally bought a couple of tank tops yesterday that should fit me all summer. I also found a nice summer dress - its a bit pricy but was so comfy and looked really good on me so I think I'll go back and pick it up this week. I've been having trouble finding maternity clothes that fit me - everything is so big. I need another pair of shorts for summer and some t-shirts so I think I'll cave and try Metrotown this week.

The baby is really starting to kick, especially at night or after meals. Drew enjoys playing with my belly and getting the baby to kick. He'll poke my belly and the baby will kick him back - its pretty neat. We took the baby to the Vancouver Philharmonic Orchestra last night at Shaugnessy United Church. I think the poor thing was probably terrified - it was pretty loud but we really enjoyed it. We were lucky to attend the last concert of the year and got to see Sarah Buechener, an accomplished pianist.

Today we're headed to the Eat Vancouver Food Show. I'm excited to see Anna Olsen from Food Network and to try all of the yummy food. We were hoping to get out of town for a hike this morning but its so windy outside, we may just go for a walk around town and save the hike for next weekend.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're looking so great! We really need to get together! It's been nuts for me the past few months, just a lot going on, but I'd love to see you.

Lindsey B

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

h