Saturday, April 21, 2007

New Picture - Week 19

We went for an ultrasound Friday at BC Women's Hospital. It was such an amazing experience. We didn't expect to see so much detail. We got to see the brain, heart, stomach etc. My favorite moment was when we got to see the little feet moving. Everything looked perfect - size was exactly as it should be. It seems a little more real now, especially since I hadn't felt it move before the appointment. I actually did feel it move when I got back to work after the appointment and have felt it many more times since then. Its such a weird feeling, like someone tickling me from the inside.

We didn't find out the sex, we want that to be a surprise.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article.

3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

h