Monday, August 27, 2007

Week 37

The baby is offically full term now and could come at anytime. I feel more prepared going into week two of unemployment. Our home birth kit is ready to go and I'm going to start cooking meals and snacks to freeze today. I still need to pick up a couple of things for the baby and a couple of things I'd like to have at the birth. I need a full length mirror so I can see whats going on during the birth and I'm giong to pick up a nice piece of homemade paper so we can do a placenta print after thats been delivered. We'll probably do some footprints on the paper too. I picked up some wool on the weekend and plan to start knitting a soaker for the baby today. I've cast on already which was easy but I think knit 2 purl 1 will be more difficult. Hopefully I learn quickly as I'd like to take a sock knitting class next Tuesday night. If anyone else is interested, let me know.

We also need to buy a new camera. Our Fuji just came off warrenty and died on us. What great timing. We're looking into a Canon digital SLR but don't want to rush into anything. My friend Loring is letting us borrow his camera for the birth if we haven't bought one by then.

On a very happy note, our kithcen repairs are finally complete (after two monthes). We finally got our keys back and got rid of the huge fan thats been sitting in our living room. The last two monthes have been a nightmare - never hire Angel Restoration! I'm hoping we'll be compensated fairly by our landlords.

Sorry, no photos with this post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

h